Our good friends Jason and Amy Ruth come over with some yummy food! Notice the watermelow fruit bowl that Amy Ruth made! The presentation was great. And jackie and I both find it amazing that Amy Ruth has time to make something like this as they have their first child to take care of as well. Karissa is a cutie and I was lucky enough to get a picture with all the kids the night that they came over.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Good times
Our good friends Jason and Amy Ruth come over with some yummy food! Notice the watermelow fruit bowl that Amy Ruth made! The presentation was great. And jackie and I both find it amazing that Amy Ruth has time to make something like this as they have their first child to take care of as well. Karissa is a cutie and I was lucky enough to get a picture with all the kids the night that they came over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment