Although the nurses have said that Jackie is the sort of person who could give birth naturally, labor comes on fast, her body moves quickly though the stages, she has a high tolerance for pain, Jackie still has wanted to have the epidural. This has been great because it really calms things down and has allowed us to more calmly move through the birth. And, as her husband, I hate to see her in pain... much preferring her gorgeous smile... The time before the birth was quiet and she progressed right along until all of a sudden, the nurses said..."OK, the Dr. is on his way and it is time!" I was more anxious than her!
Monday, June 15, 2009
After the epidural
Although the nurses have said that Jackie is the sort of person who could give birth naturally, labor comes on fast, her body moves quickly though the stages, she has a high tolerance for pain, Jackie still has wanted to have the epidural. This has been great because it really calms things down and has allowed us to more calmly move through the birth. And, as her husband, I hate to see her in pain... much preferring her gorgeous smile... The time before the birth was quiet and she progressed right along until all of a sudden, the nurses said..."OK, the Dr. is on his way and it is time!" I was more anxious than her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment