As we were driving home from the hospital, the world looked so different. Granted it was an awesome day, perfect temperature, perfect amount of sunshine, it was a perfect day pretty much, but the world looked different. The greens in the trees were bright and crisp, the blue of the sky was electric, the air was like a warm hugg... everything about the drive, which is the same drive that we make everyday from the Seminary to our home in the city, was absolutely different! It felt so good to be alive. I see how couples can quickly want to have more kids... Although at this point, four days in, with the struggles of infancy just beginning, we are not there. Enjoy the fotos Mom, I love you...
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Going Home
As we were driving home from the hospital, the world looked so different. Granted it was an awesome day, perfect temperature, perfect amount of sunshine, it was a perfect day pretty much, but the world looked different. The greens in the trees were bright and crisp, the blue of the sky was electric, the air was like a warm hugg... everything about the drive, which is the same drive that we make everyday from the Seminary to our home in the city, was absolutely different! It felt so good to be alive. I see how couples can quickly want to have more kids... Although at this point, four days in, with the struggles of infancy just beginning, we are not there. Enjoy the fotos Mom, I love you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love her already!
Absolutely beautiful! Welcome to the club!
jackie she is so precious...I love the picture of her all wrapped in pink. I need details how much does she weigh...how was your delivery...etc. when you're up to it post on our blog!! love you friend!
harve
Yeah!!! Gretchen and I were super excited when you called us at work today. I am thrilled that everyone is happy and healthy and I can't wait to meet her. (c:
-Dorothy
Congratulations Jackie and Michael!!! Gabby is absolutely gorgeous! Have so much fun being blessed by your new family...there is nothing like it.
Post a Comment