Shortly after our trip to Mexico, I got to go home for a quick visit when my grandmother was in town from Arizona. When I have fears about gettig older, she is great reminder for me. She spends much of her time doing volunteer work at a hospital and I think helping fold programs at church. She's been volunteering at the hospital since my grandfather passed away (?almost 10 years ago). She's gotten various types of recognition for her hours and faithful service.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Father's Day Trip to Chicago
Shortly after our trip to Mexico, I got to go home for a quick visit when my grandmother was in town from Arizona. When I have fears about gettig older, she is great reminder for me. She spends much of her time doing volunteer work at a hospital and I think helping fold programs at church. She's been volunteering at the hospital since my grandfather passed away (?almost 10 years ago). She's gotten various types of recognition for her hours and faithful service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment